Mental Health Providers Needed More Than Ever
Thrive Counseling Center makes a real difference in the daily lives of men, women and children and the communities it serves every day. Donations help us maintain exceptional mental health services and programs for those living in Oak Park, River Forest, Chicago, and more than 30 surrounding communities, regardless of an individual’s ability to pay.
During the current COVID-19 Pandemic, community support is critical. In order to adjust to “Shelter-in-Place” but still be able to provide the quality mental health services and programs we have become known for, we rely on the support of caring, generous individuals, such as you, to help us raise additional funding.
Here’s just a snapshot of the wonderful work we have accomplished since March 2020:
- Our Crisis Intervention Team is partnering even more closely with police and area hospital emergency departments to respond quickly and effectively 24/7 to any mental health crisis.
- Our clinical team has converted counseling services to phone or phone/video sessions based on the client’s need.
- We launched a “Thrive Check-in Line,” which is a free phone service staffed by experienced therapists ready to assist community members experiencing distress of any kind as well as partnered with the State of Illinois’ CALL4CALM program.
- We are publishing weekly articles in the Wednesday Journal with tips for individuals and families for coping during these uncertain times.
- Finally, we are hosting a weekly Town Hall Virtual Meeting every Thursday at 1pm which is engaging the community to care for one another during this unimaginable time period.
How can I donate?
Donating to Thrive is easy – either online or through the mail. To donate online, simply click Donate Now and follow the steps.
To donate through the mail, please make your check out to ‘Thrive’ and mail it to:
Thrive Counseling Center
120 S Marion St
Oak Park, IL 60302
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to call 708-383-7500, x111
You can also support the program by joining our Monthly Giving Program or giving an anonymous donation.
Are donations to Thrive tax-deductible?
Contributions to Thrive are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. While you help others, you also create a tax deduction for yourself. Our Federal Tax ID number is 36-2179793.
Where do I drop-off In-kind donations?
We have a long and productive partnership with the The Economy Shop, a reseller that donates its proceeds to seven charities including Thrive. Please donate your gently used and new items to them so we can raise additional funds for Thrive. Bring your donations to 103 S. Grove Avenue, Oak Park. The open donation door is located on the South Boulevard side of the building.
How do I match my gift or do a payroll deduction?
Many companies have generous matching gift programs, and you may be eligible to double or triple your gift to Thrive. Please contact your Human Resources representative to find out if your company has a matching gift program.
Thrive Counseling Center is an independent US nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.