Date(s) - Jun 1
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Thrive Counseling Center
Sibshops is a program designed especially for brothers and sisters of kids with special needs, which can include developmental and physical disabilities or emotional and mental health challenges. Sibshops is appropriate for siblings in grades 1-7.
At Sibshops, brothers and sisters will:
* Meet and talk with other siblings of kids with special needs
* Share with trained facilitators in age-appropriate breakout sessions
* Engage in fun activities which generate conversation and ideas
6/1, 6/15, 6/29, 7/13, 7/27, 8/10
* $10 per session/per sibling
* Need-based scholarships available
* Priority given to participants from River Forest and Oak Park
Sponsored by the Community Mental Health Board of Oak Park Township in partnership with Thrive Counseling Center.
Registration is required in advance.
For more information or to register, contact Laura Duel at 708-383-7500 ext 405, firstname.lastname@example.org